Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Purple Erkel From Private Dealer






Name: Purple Erkel

From: Private Dealer

Grade: A (A+)

Type: Hybrid (50/50-ish?)

Price: $370/ounce




Looks: Big, chunky, nugs. I love the foxtailing on them as well. They really have a lot of definition and irregular shapes. The buds themselves look very airy but don’t give much at all when pressed on. Great trich coverage. The ratio of leaf to hair is really beautiful.

I feel like it would almost look like a subtle flower still on the plant. Almost like a beautiful Lamb’s Ear. The colors themselves are definitely noteworthy. Light and dark greens alike with a grapey shade of purple throughout.

Smell: My friend opened the jar and the smell burned his eyes. My wife says “The smells hits you hard in the face. I can just about get high off the smell.” There are two testimonies. DO NOT OPEN A CONTAINER OF THIS IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR MEDICATION A SECRET. Sweet pine. Not a whole lot of fruit, skunk, or anything. Just a sweet pine smell. No lemon at all. It’s really fantastic. I got a big whiff of kushiness.

Taste: A good little bit of expansion on the hits. We had three packs of blunt wraps and after a bowl, decided that it would be too hard to make it through a blunt. It feels like the hit sits in your lungs even after the bowl has gone around the room and made it back to you. The taste is just about the same as the smell. When you aren’t coughing your brain off (not from it being harsh, just from the expansion) you can taste the sweet pine described in the smell portion.

Buzz Type: Potent. One bowl has me so stoned. I’ll let you know if it’s a head or body buzz after a couple bowls. I have to let it set in. To quote myself from earlier, “My head is fully aware of how high my body is.” Be prepared to giggle. None of us are making sense but we’re having a fantastic time. It’s almost a social high with the people you know really well. Sit down with your best friends, smoke a fatty, and get high school high. Laugh and enjoy the hell out of yourself. A fantastic wake-n-bake. Really puts you in a good mood for the day. Knocks out anxiety pretty hard.

Basically, if you smoke this, prepare for everyone you encounter to know you’re stoned. That being said, don’t smoke too much as a novice smoker. Paranoia will beat your ass. For those with low tolerances, you’re probably going to be obnoxiously high to those surrounding you. Forgetting, losing, zoning out, and the infamous, “WHAT WAS THAT MAN?!?” Just know your limits. Great medication for anxiety or pain. Will definitely give you your appetite back. If you need the pain relief from an indica, but have a hard time getting off your butt when you smoke, I’d recommend Purple Erkel.

Buzz Length: Long. We’re straight chilling. I’d say three syn bubblers packed with about .4 each lasted three people an hour and a half of solid stone before descent. There were many times that I heard dead silence followed by, “I’m so highhhh.”

Overall: I feel like it was overpriced, but I’m glad I paid for it. I’d do it all over again for the pictures, the review, and the smoking experience. But now that it’s in my weed arsenal, I probably wouldn’t want to pay more than $340/ ounce on the street tops.
Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment